Want to be more engaged in your organization and of greater service to your profession? Run for one of the AIA/AIACC open offices. Elections will be held on Thursday, November 9, 2012, at The California Club in Los Angeles, CA during the AIACC Board of Directors Annual Meeting.
WHO is eligible to serve?
Nominees must be AIACC members in good standing and be able to attend all regularly scheduled Board meetings.
HOW are nominations made?
Nomination letters must be received on original letterhead with signature by Monday, August 20, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. (To facilitate receipt of nomination letters by deadline, a copy may be faxed by the 5:00 p.m. deadline to: 916/442-5346, with original to follow by mail.)
WHAT if I miss the nomination deadline?
Nominations for any office not received by posted deadline must be made from the floor by 2/3 vote of the AIACC Board of Directors, Friday, November 9, 2012, in Los Angeles, California, at the Annual Meeting.
Click here for complete information on the nomination process.
Elections will take place for the following Open Positions:
- 1st Vice President/President Elect – 2013
- Vice President of Communications & Public Affairs – 2013-2014
- Vice President of Regulatory Affairs – 2013-2014
- Vice President of California CACE – 2013-2014
- Associate Director, South – 2013-2014
- Young Architects Forum (YAF) Director, North – 2013-2014
- Student Director, South – 2013-2014
- AIA Regional Director, California – 2013-2015
Click here for more information on each of the open positions.