Noun: 1. A movement or development toward a more advanced state, esp. gradually or in stages.
2. A succession; a series.
When attending the 2012 AIA Annual Convention which was held in Washington D.C. earlier this summer, we were impressed with the focus on supporting the next generation of Architects, mentoring, and inspired by the current leadership within the AIA at all levels. For example, at the AIA 2012 Convention Annual Board Meeting a resolution was passed to acknowledge new AIA Members at each future AIA Annual Convention.
You will not want to miss Progression. Your Emerging Professional leaders in California have planned Progression just for you.
Below are ten reasons to attend Progression.
- demonstrate: We [as Emerging Professionals] can show our support of the AIA’s commitment to supporting Emerging Professionals by attending Progression.
- network: You will be networking with your peers, colleagues, and with possible future employers by attending Progression.
- learn: You will learn from our Conference Sponsors a about trends in the professions, cutting edge products, and tools you can use in the profession by attending Progression.
- design awards: You will be a part of the refined AEP Design Awards Program roll out when attending Progression.
- win: You could win a [ DOOR PRIZE ] by attending Progression.
- bring a Friend: You get a discount by bringing a friend (or can get your friends a discount) by attending Progression.
- leadership: If your interested in AIA E.P. Leadership you will learn about (two) un-filled positions now suited for a like-minded energy charged emerging professional by attending Progression.
- san francisco: the Bay Area is a great place to visit by attending Progression.
- beer: Enjoy a walk to Proxy SF Beer Garden after attending Progression.
- you: will be inspired by attending Progression.