The AIACC is proud to announce the recipients of the 2012 Inaugural Residential Awards. A total of nine projects were selected and awarded in three categories honor, merit and citation.
Honor Award Category
Merit Award Category
Citation Award Category
- Paso Robles Residence – Aidlin Darling Design
- Venice House – Daly Genik
- Walden Studios – Jensen Architects
- Formosa 1140 – Lorcan O’Herlihy Architects
- The Charmer – Jonathan Segal FAIA
Special Acknowledgement was bestowed upon Studio EA for the 747 Wing House.
The prestigious jury consisted of architects, designers, and critics from California and Seattle, WA.
- Mary Johnston, FAIA, Johnston Architects
- Tom Kundig, FAIA, Olson Kundig Architects
- Elizabeth Ranieri, FAIA, Kuth/Ranieri Architects
- Anni Tilt, AIA, Arkin Tilt Architects
The award recipients will be acknowledge at the upcoming awards ceremony on November 8, 2012, at SCI-Arc, located at 960 East 3rd Street, WM Keck Lecture Hall, Los Angeles. Winners will be awarded in conjunction with AIA California Council’s Design Award and Council Award recipients.