2013 is a renewal year for your architectural license. Get a jump on fulfilling your mandated CE accessibility requirements for license renewal, with the AIACC’s online continuing education. While there are a number providers offering CE credits. Here are a few reasons to take AIACC sponsored courses
- Full accreditation: AIA/CES approved content for full accreditation, many with SD/HSW certification
- Guaranteed quality content: Leading experts present distilled, practical and actionable information in each subject area
- Peer reviewed: Peer reviewed by a 26 member Editorial Board assures that content is current and correct
- Convenience: Convenient 24/7 accessibility for learning on your schedule
- Updated transcripts: Automatic submittal for AIA/CES credit means your transcripts are always up-to-date
- High tech delivery: Engaging high definition streaming video, written scripts and dedicated technical support for a stress-free online experience
- Instant feedback: Simple quizzes allow you to test your comprehension and retention of the material
- Commercial free content: Unbiased information with no recommended vendors or branded materials
- Easy registration: Go to www.aecKnowledge.com, sign in, view previews, select your course from a wide range of options and then take 90 days to complete the work
- Discounts: Save money with AIA Member tuition discounts and special bundle pricing on selected courses
Partnering with aecKnowledge, we have added four new accessibility courses to our online continuing education library. These engaging courses provide guidance on the latest accessibility codes and standards including the California Building Code (CBC), the 2010 American with Disabilities Act (ADA), the International Building Code (IBC) and the Uniform Fair Housing Standards (UFHS).
Click here for online courses.