This is a friendly reminder that you must complete State-approved accessibility training as part of your California architecture license renewal.
2013 is a renewal year for your architectural license. If you have not yet fulfilled the 5 hours of mandated CE accessibility requirements for license renewal, fear not. AIACC provides you with the convenient opportunity to fulfill your requirements online, 24/7. \
And remember, while a number of providers offer CE credits for accessibility, not all meet the stringent quality criteria of AIACC’s courses. Among the reasons that more licensed architects take our accessibility training courses than those of any other provider:
- Accepted by California’s Board of Architectural Examiners. Every one of our 19,550 accessibility courses taken to date has been accepted by California’s Board of Architectural Examiners as meeting the State’s licensing requirements.
- AIA/CES accreditation. Our courses are pre-approved for AIA/CES accreditation with HSW certification.
- Guaranteed quality content. Leading experts present distilled, practical and actionable information for you to use in your day-to-day practice.
- Peer-reviewed. Our courses are reviewed by a 26 member Editorial Board to ensure that content is well presented.
- Convenient. You can take the courses 24/7 at your own pace on your computer or on most smart mobile devices.
- Updated transcripts. Automatic submittal for AIA/CES credit means your transcripts are always up-to-date.
- High tech delivery. Engaging high definition streaming video, downloadable transcripts and dedicated technical support for a stress-free online experience.
- Instant feedback. Simple quizzes allow you to test your comprehension and retention of the material.
- Commercial-free content. Unbiased information with no recommended vendors or branded materials.
- Easy registration. Go to www.aecKnowledge.com, sign in, view previews, select your course from a wide range of options and then take 90 days to complete the work.
- Discounts. Save money with special bundle pricing and AIA member discounts.
Partnering with aecKnowledge, we have added four new accessibility courses to our online continuing education library. These engaging courses provide guidance on the latest accessibility codes and standards including the California Building Code (CBC), the 2010 American with Disabilities Act (ADA), the International Building Code (IBC) and the Uniform Fair Housing Standards (UFHS).
Click here for online courses.