AIACC’s and aecKnowledge’s 2015 Online Accessibility Courses view accessibility in a larger Universal Design context. Each video in the series engages, provokes and inspires. These are not your “Add 4 inches clearance here and insert a 5-foot radius there” courses.
Our online accessibility courses:
- Provide guidance on the latest accessibility codes including CBC, ADA and IBC
- Deliver valuable HSW credits
- Fulfill state licensing requirements (including California SB1608)
- Include downloadable diagrams and transcripts as reference material
- Offer series discounts to individuals and group rates for firms