April showers will bring May flowers, but the month won’t, however, enroll you in your mandatory CE Units. That you must do yourself. We’ve partnered with aecKnowledge to make the 2015 Accessibility Courses, well, more accessible to you. Click here to learn more.
2015 Accessibility Courses
- Provide guidance on the latest accessibility codes including CBC, ADA and IBC
- Deliver valuable HSW credits
- Fulfill state licensing requirements (including California SB1608)
- Include downloadable diagrams and transcripts as reference material
- Offer series discounts to individuals and group rates for firms
Presented by: Bill Leddy, FAIA, designer of the award-winning Ed Roberts Campus, a widely cited example of innovative Universal Design
Presented by: Chris Downey, AIA, one of the few practicing blind architects
This two part course features projects selected for their outstanding commitment to Universal Design principles. Presented by, Stephan Castellanos, FAIA, Executive Director, California Commission on Disability Access, Steve provides commentary and narrative about how and why certain decisions were made that enables the project to be designed “beyond the code”.