OCTOBER 22, 2015
Steelcase WorkLife Center – AT&T Center
1150 South Olive Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Many forces are driving change in the design and construction of healthcare facilities.
- Realizing we’re not aging the same way previous generations have,
- The explosion of medical technology which has led to myriad lifesaving and life-enhancing inventions,
- New consumer-based, “retail models” for healthcare delivery.
The Forum will examine how these factors are influencing healthcare facility development as well as how innovations in the design and construction industry – technology, project delivery, and a changing regulatory environment – can impact the future delivery of healthcare in California.
Join us as professionals across multiple industries join together to learn, discuss, and shape the future of healthcare delivery in our communities.
7:30am-9:00am Registration (Steelcase LA Worklife Center 32 Floor)
8:00am-9:00am Continental Breakfast
9:00am-9:15am Welcome, Sponsor Recognition & Orientation
9:15am-10:15am Dr. John Mattison Keynote Address
10:15am-11:45am Healthcare Project Delivery Panel
- Alicia Whachtel, HOK, Moderator
- Chris Brown, Providence Health
- Barbara Wagner, Clark
- Wendy Cohen, Kitchell
11:45am-1:00pm Lunch & Networking
1:00pm-2:00pm Jacob Williams Keynote Address
2:00pm-3:30pm Future of Healthcare Panel
- Jean Mah, Perkins+Will, Moderator
- Zeke Trianne, Cedar Sinai
- Matt Hanson
- Michelle Flannigan, Kaiser Permanente
- Craig Beam, CBRE
3:30pm-3:45pm Closing Comments
3:45pm-5:00pm Wine Reception Hosted by Steelcase LA Worklife Center (Showroom)
Click here to view speaker’s bios.