Have you ever wondered what it would be like to serve the architectural profession as a member of the AIACC Board? What the process is about and how you could assist to help implement change and be part of the process? Well, if you’d like to be more engaged in your organization and of greater service to your profession, then there is no time like the present to run for one of the AIA/AIACC open offices. Elections will be held during the AIACC Board of Directors meeting Friday, November 4, 2016 at Marina Park Community & Sailing Center in Newport Beach, CA during the AIACC Annual Board of Directors meeting. Marina Park Community & Sailing Center is located at 1600 W. Balboa Blvd., Newport Beach, CA 92663.
Open Positions and Terms
- 1st Vice President/President Elect 2017
- Vice President of Communications 2017-2018
- Vice President of Regulatory Affairs 2017-2018
- Vice President of California CACE 2017-2018
- Associate Director, South 2017-2018
- Young Architects Regional Director (YARD), North 2017-2018
- Student Director, South 2017-2018
- AIA Strategic Council Representative, California 2017-2019
No member of the AIACC Executive Committee shall engage in the endorsement, sponsorship or nomination of any candidate for AIACC office.
- Friday, August 5, 2016 — Call for Nominations Published
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016 — Nominations Due (All positions)
- Friday, September 2, 2016 — List of Nominees Posted on Website and Relevance
- Friday, September 30, 2016 — Candidate Materials Due (Photos, Bios, Philosophies)
- Friday, October 7, 2016 — Publicity for Confirmed Candidates Distributed on Website and in Relevance
- Friday, November 4, 2016 — Additional Nominations from the Floor Accepted During the AIACC Annual Board of Directors Meeting at Marina Park Community & Sailing Center, Newport Beach, CA
For nomination submission requirements and open position descriptions, please reference the attached PDF file.