Thank you to all of those who responded. Applications are now closed for the Executive Vice President position at The American Institute of Architects California Council (AIACC).
“We are very pleased with the strong caliber of applicants,” said Jana Itzen, AIACC president. “The EVP Transition Task Force will now carefully review all applications and begin interviews soon.”
The Transition Task Force will conduct interviews, then make a recommendation to the Executive Committee. Their decision will be ratified by the Board of Directors in November.
See the Transition’s microsite for more detailed information about the position, at http://www.leader.aiacc.org/. The site contains details about the position and links to the recruiting schedule, AIACC background information, and related announcements.
- June 1-July 31: Position advertisement posted and application period open
- September and October: Candidate reviews and interviews
- October and November: Final selection by the AIACC Executive Committee
- November 3: Ratification by the AIACC Board of Directors
- January 2018: New EVP begins, with a three-month overlap
- End of March 2018: Current EVP Paul Welch, Jr., retires.
March 7, 2017 – Paul W. Welch, Jr., Retiring After 37 Years
April 25, 2017 – EVP Transition – Timeline Overview
June 1, 2017 – Applications Are Open for EVP Position
July 15, 2017 – Bring Your Leadership Skills to AIACC!