The AIACC seeks partners that will help design professionals manage the “business” of architecture. We have formed alliances with these organizations to provide discounted services.
The AIACC has partnered with State Fund to provide discounted workers compensation programs for members. Members can receive a 6% discount on their annual premium by joining The AIACC Group 707.
State Fund is the largest worker’s compensation insurance policy provider in the state and widely recognized as the “gold standard” of insurance providers. In addition, there are a number of benefits in having a policy with State Fund, including:
- The lowest group minimum premiums in the industry.
- More offices than any other worker’s compensation carrier in California.
- State Fund doesn’t cancel because of claims (while your annual fee is a reflection of your experience – they won’t cancel if you have an accident).
- State Fund will write policies for small firms – provides a ready market for any employer in CA, regardless of size.
- Policy holders can pay premiums monthly – without interest.
- There is no additional charge for certificates of insurance.
- State Fund employees are specialists in worker’s compensation insurance. They are a stable, reliable group that understands your business and you can count on year after year.
- State Fund offers free safety services and materials.
- Claims reporting is easy and convenient through the State Fund 24-hour reporting center.
In addition you’ll also receive the following benefits by being part of The AIACC State Fund Worker’s Compensation Program:
- Updated forms to keep you in compliance with new legislative mandates
- Local employee safety seminars
- Employee safety manuals (free from the State Fund site)
If you are an existing State Fund policyholder and wish to receive The AIACC discount, simply download the conversion form. If you are currently insured with another carrier and wish to receive a Group Program quote, contact your local insurance broker and mention The AIACC Group 707 or click here to contact State Fund directly for a quote.
For more information regarding how to obtain a policy click here.
Not an AIA member and want to access the discount? Click here to review the additional benefits of joining the AIACC.
Additional questions? Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
In an effort to assist our group insurance program participants with safety programs, we encourage you to frequently visit State Fund. State Fund conducts seminars to help you reduce your costs for workers compensation insurance.
Click hereto view upcoming seminars in your area.
To view State Fund articles on safety in the workplace environment click here.
STATE FUND VIDEOS
Did you know that State Fund offers a wide range of safety videos? To access videos click here
AIACC Video Library
The AIACC also provides a video lending library free to all members.
Current videos available for lending are Office Safety, Fire Prevention in the Office and Computer Workstation Safety. Contact Marian Clark for more information on obtaining a video.