The AIACC seeks partners that will help design professionals manage the “business” of architecture. We have formed alliances with these organizations to provide discounted services.
The AIACC has partnered with State Fund to provide discounted workers compensation programs for members. Members can receive a 6% discount on their annual premium by joining The AIACC Group 707.
State Fund is the largest worker’s compensation insurance policy provider in the state and widely recognized as the “gold standard” of insurance providers. In addition, there are a number of benefits in having a policy with State Fund, including:
- The lowest group minimum premiums in the industry.
- More offices than any other worker’s compensation carrier in California.
- State Fund doesn’t cancel because of claims (while your annual fee is a reflection of your experience – they won’t cancel if you have an accident).
- State Fund will write policies for small firms – provides a ready market for any employer in CA, regardless of size.
- Policy holders can pay premiums monthly – without interest.
- There is no additional charge for certificates of insurance.
- State Fund employees are specialists in worker’s compensation insurance. They are a stable, reliable group that understands your business and you can count on year after year.
- State Fund offers free safety services and materials.
- Claims reporting is easy and convenient through the State Fund 24-hour reporting center.
In addition you’ll also receive the following benefits by being part of The AIACC State Fund Worker’s Compensation Program:
- Updated forms to keep you in compliance with new legislative mandates
- Local employee safety seminars
- Employee safety manuals (free from the State Fund site)
If you are an existing State Fund policyholder and wish to receive The AIACC discount, simply download the conversion form. If you are currently insured with another carrier and wish to receive a Group Program quote, contact your local insurance broker and mention The AIACC Group 707 or click here to contact State Fund directly for a quote.
For more information regarding how to obtain a policy click here.
Not an AIA member and want to access the discount? Click hereto review the additional benefits of joining the AIACC.
Additional questions? Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
In an effort to assist our group insurance program participants with safety programs, we encourage you to frequently visit State Fund. State Fund conducts seminars to help you reduce your costs for workers compensation insurance.
Click hereto view upcoming seminars in your area.
To view State Fund articles on safety in the workplace environment click here.
Below are videos designed to provide you as an employer information on conducting safety in and around the office and the impact of workers compensation fraud on California businesses.
Office Ergonomics - This State Compensation Insurance Fund produced video defines ergonomics, and covers the basics o Repetitive Motion Injuries (RMI). The video also demonstrates how viewers can adjust their chair, keyboard, and monitor to reduce the risk of RMIs. Click here to view.
Workers Comp. Fraud: It Affects us All – This video is intended for California Employees, this program illustrates how workers’ compensation fraud has impacted California businesses, large and small. The worker’s compensation system, which was originally intended to provide fast, adequate service to the truly injured, is being jeopardized by false claims, unnecessary medical bills and soaring legal costs. Click here to view video.
The following videos may also be obtained from The AIACC video library free of charge:
Computer Workstation Safety
Fire Prevention in the Office
For questions regarding employee safety related questions please contact:
Attention, members of AIA California Council. As you probably know, your subscription to Architectural Record provided through AIA National expired on December 31, 2010. Architectural Record is offering a special discounted rate for AIA California Council members to renew their subscription. You’ll save nearly 60% off the newsstand rate, and if you act today you’ll also get the digital edition of Architectural Record included at no extra charge. The digital edition allows you to access the Architectural Record app on your iPhone or iPad, completely free!
To renew your subscription, click here!